- For the safe transportation of Food and Non-Food products.
- Standard band widths between 200 mm and 1800 mm, suitable for many applications
- Angles of belt bends can be adapted to customer requirements. Standard angles are between 30° and 270°. For other angles, technical specifications must be clarified.
- Reliable transport even of very small products via belt edges with diversion rollers of 7, 10 or 14 mm.
- Stainless steel design available depending on hygiene requirements.
- The conveyor belt type is determined by product specification and individual requirements, e.g. friction, cleaning etc
- Over 40 years of experience in building belt bends
- Photos & Videos
- Appl. Form
- Data Sheet
- Low machine height, allowing the stacking of various belt components
- The conveyor belt is pulled throughout, allowing for a regular and slip-free movement.
- The chain is low-maintenance with only minimal wear due to automatic lubrication and tensioning.
- High standard of hygiene thanks to downwardly open design.
- Cylindrical and small end rollers for optimal product transfer between belt components
- Customized dimensions allow for a seamless integration into your line.
- Easy belt change, either upward or towards the center, without requiring disassembly of sub-frame components
|Widths||200 mm to 1800 mm|
|Angles||30° to 270°|
|Available models||stainless steel, painted or powder-coated|
|Speed||up to 120 m/min at drive chain|
|Knife edge||6 mm|
|Diversion roller||Ø 10, 14 mm|
|Products||unpackaged or packaged|
- Belt drive with servo motor
- Ceiling suspension
- Sub-frame on rollers, mobile
- Stainless steel model
- Belt scraper, with or without crump plate
- Electronic control
- Other options on request