- Safe transportation of Food and Non-Food products
- Standard band widths between 200 mm and 2500 mm (in steps of 50 mm)
- Standard angles are between 30° and 270°. Angles of belt bends can be adapted to customer requirements.
- Reliable transport even of very small products via belt edges with diversion rollers of 6, 10 or 14 mm.
- Stainless steel design depending on hygiene requirements.
- The conveyor belt type is determined by your product specification and your individual requirements, e.g. friction, cleaning etc.
- Over 40 years of experience in building belt bends
- Photos & Videos
- Appl. Form
- Data Sheet
- Low machine height, allowing the stacking of various belt components
- The conveyor belt is pulled throughout, allowing for a regular and slip-free movement.
- The chain is low-maintenance with only minimal wear due to automatic lubrication and tensioning.
- High standard of hygiene thanks to downwardly open design.
- Cylindrical and small end rollers for optimal product transfer between belt components
- Customized dimensions allow for a seamless integration into your line.
- Easy belt change, either upward or towards the center, without requiring disassembly of sub-frame components
|Widths||200 mm to 2500 mm
(in steps of 50 mm)
|Angles||30° to 270°|
|Available models||stainless steel|
|Belt speed||up to 150 m/min at outer radius|
|Knife edge||6 mm|
|Diversion roller||Ø 6, 10, 14 mm|
|Products||unpackaged or packaged|
- Belt drive with servo motor
- Ceiling suspension
- Sub-frame on rollers, mobile
- Stainless steel model
- Belt scraper, with or without crump plate
- Electronic control
- Other options on request
Ask now easy and quick for an offer
Design your own curve conveyor by cklicking here. You will get an offer specifically and best fitting on your desires.
Just try it!